At FLOCK Specialty Finance, we have:
The passion to produce something big for our clients
The perseverance to achieve the difficult
A performance record that exceeds expectations
Chairman and CEO
Our FLOCK Funding structure provides portfolio capital for clients spending up to $50 million annually.
More than a transaction.
Our expertise and insights provide you the financial options to grow your business.
- Parallel payback enables clients to be paid back at the same time as FLOCK
- Portfolio is the collateral
- Deal funding within 48 hours upon satisfactory completion of company due diligence and review of portfolio metrics
- Advance rates of 50% to 90%
- Servicing fees negotiated on a deal-by-deal basis
- Negotiated equity split
- Aligning our expertise and resourcesto meet your interests
- Years of financial and operational experience in valuing and managing distressed portfolios
Recent FLOCK Specialty Finance News
Capital Club Radio (CCR) is an internet podcast that highlights success stories of middle market entrepreneurs. CCR provides listeners an opportunity to gain valuable business insights and perspectives to deal with market uncertainty.
Hosted by Michael Flock
Chairman & CEO of FLOCK Specialty Finance
David Rubinger: His Path to Publisher
Atlanta Business Chronicle
Lou DiPalma: Stay Alive, Stay Current
Garnet Capital Advisors, LLC
Harrison, New York
Michael Lamm - Stay Fighting
Corporate Advisory Solutions
FLOCK Specialty Finance is a proud member of the International ACA.
Founded in 1939, ACA brings together third-party collection agencies, law firms, asset buying companies, creditors and vendor affiliates, representing more than 230,000 industry employees. ACA establishes ethical standards, produces a wide variety of products, services and publications, and articulates the value of the credit and collection industry to businesses, policymakers and consumers.
FLOCK Specialty Finance is a proud member of the RMA.
Receivables Management Association International (formerly DBA International) is the nonprofit trade association that represents more than 550 companies that support the purchase, sale, and collection of performing and nonperforming receivables on the secondary market.